Throughout the school year Holy Spirit School hosts many events for our school community. Some of the events our community enjoys are:
- Back to School BBQ - Our annual event to ring in the new school year. Held on campus, this Sunday afternoon BBQ is complete with food, games, friends and fun.
- Halloween Carnival - Halloween themed fundraiser for local non-profit, Family Supportive Housing.
- Christmas in the Courtyard
- Author's Night - Students from 4th and 8th grades have their books on display in the school library.
- Meet the Author Night - This annual event is sponsored by our second grade students. Each second grade student shares a story they have written and illustrated themselves with their families at an evening event held at school, followed by a book signing.
- International Fair
- Science Night - Science teachers host an annual school-wide Science Night where exhibits are shown of students' work, demonstrations of scientific theories take place and other science and natural items are shown.
- Art Vistas Show