Pre-K Extended Care
PreK Session C offers childcare before and after school from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Nap Time: Students will be provided with a nap mat. Parents must provide a sheet or blanket if they wish.
Kindergarten - 8th Grade Extended Care
The Holy Spirit School Extended Care services are available to all students enrolled in grades K-8, but space is limited.
After school staff supervision is provided beginning at 7:40 AM until 15 minutes following afternoon dismissal.
Families desiring care for their students after school must enroll in Extended Care and select one of the following options.
- Campus opens at 7:40 am, we do not offer morning extended care.
- On the 2nd late pickup in a month, families will be charged the next level monthly fee.
- Pickups after 6 pm will be charged $5/minute.
- December fees will be half-price
- No charge for August and July to account for holiday breaks IF enrolled for the month of September.
There will be NO EXTENDED CARE on the following days:
- The first day of school.
- The day before Christmas vacation.
- The last day of school.
Snacks: A snack and drink are provided each day for all children checked into Extended Care.
Lunch: On 12:30 dismissal days, all students need to bring a lunch or they may purchase hot lunch, but only if they are staying for extended care that day.
To register for extended care, please contact Jade Rivero, Extended Care Director at email@example.com